Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray = LEGEND

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I agree that he will be in the top 20 by the end of the year, but calling him a legend is a bit to far

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Great stuff. The future is bright for him. But for British tennis as a whole? Not really.

A friend of mine tried to make it as a tennis player, luckily he was rich enough to be able to afford coaching. Shame he was crap. MOre funding must be put in! The lottery is sitting on £2.2bn that could be used for good causes and sport. I guess they are just sitting on the interest. :nono:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BarrelofFun said:
Great stuff. The future is bright for him. But for British tennis as a whole? Not really.

A friend of mine tried to make it as a tennis player, luckily he was rich enough to be able to afford coaching. Shame he was crap. MOre funding must be put in! The lottery is sitting on £2.2bn that could be used for good causes and sport. I guess they are just sitting on the interest. :nono:

I agree with the comment on the lottery money. Just to go off at a tangent, I was reading about a local Sussex girl who is aiming for the Olympics who has been funded by her local pub.
I am so glad I have never bought a lottery ticket because it just isn't going to good causes as it is supposed to do.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So much for all of you who said, make the most of Timbo's last few seasons as we'd have no-one of quality after he retired. With a bit of luck Murray has got the mean streak that Henman always, very frustratingly, lacked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here