Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray Goodwin has joined...

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
We i.e. Sussex didn't renew his contract and Glam. are in no way our arch enemies, they are in fact in the 2nd division and in financial difficulties. The only similarity is that we call him "Muzza".

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Just as well we are different divisions. What's the record individual score against us? It would be interesting if both records for and against were held be the same person.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I wish him all the best at Glamorgan, he's been a star for us and he was very sad that we let him go.

This.

It is a fantastic signing for Glamorgan especially at that level. He is such a big influence on the team with his experience, I will miss watching him this season, Nash has a massive season ahead.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Good for Muzza, let's hope he gets a few runs for them....well except when he is playing against us.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Saw him a few years back at Derby when at lunch we we like 135-4-5 he and RMJ went on to score 130+ and put Sussex in a decent position to win the game save for rain. Had a poor season and at 39 i think SCCC have done the right thing in letting him go. As for Glamorgan lets face they have been poor for a good few seasons now,so maybe Goodwin is looking to get into coaching ? Which ever way Murray thanks for all those seasons at Sussex,wonderful days and good luck for the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here