Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Munich..Possible terrorist attack

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Sadly 9 are now being reported as killed, though its unclear if this latest death could be one of the attackers.

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I do find the point scoring between left and right on this type of thread unedifying to say the least.
These nutcases who are intent on killing innocent civilians, whether they be western neo- Nazis, or Islamic fascists, their objectives are the same, to cause as much carnage as possible to further their political/religious beliefs.
Eastern European Nazis have been assaulting and worse, immigrants in their countries since the fall of the Berlin wall, and ISIS barbarians have taken to the slaughter, since our I'll advised involvement in Iraq.
When you see what the ultimate aim of these two seemingly polar opposites have in common, they are really two sides of the same coin, a hatred of anyone different from themselves.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I do find the point scoring between left and right on this type of thread unedifying to say the least.
These nutcases who are intent on killing innocent civilians, whether they be western neo- Nazis, or Islamic fascists, their objectives are the same, to cause as much carnage as possible to further their political/religious beliefs.
Eastern European Nazis have been assaulting and worse, immigrants in their countries since the fall of the Berlin wall, and ISIS barbarians have taken to the slaughter, since our I'll advised involvement in Iraq.
When you see what the ultimate aim of these two seemingly polar opposites have in common, they are really two sides of the same coin, a hatred of anyone different from themselves.

Agree. But apart from two people I think the rest of us have been on the same page. Which is good. :cheers:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Yes. There is a difference between party politics, and whether people have a shared sense of humanity. The latter is what's important. :cheers:

I totally agree with that...as much as anything, because Party Politics is Monsterously Divisive toward progression. And should have been left back in medieval times. Without it we would all get along much better, and agree on important issues...the subject of this thread being an example.
Vote for FOS ... your Monster Raving Looney Party Candidate.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Another terrible tragedy and frightening for the police and general public with the manhunt still taking place.

London has to be prepared after Theresa May held talks with Angelique Merkel and Francois Hollande earlier this week. It's all getting a bit too close to home now.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i think the 250 billion put aside for the trident missile upgrade would be better spent otherwise......folk who are so keen to live under the yolk of an oppressive, religiously indoctrinated society should be transported to such a place post haste......

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Just 18 years old

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
[h=1]Munich gunman yelled ‘Allahu Akbar’ as he shot tots in McDonald’s at city’s Olympia shopping centre, witness claims[/h]

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think a few on this board will be pleased if it was right wing nutters.
Personally think it's only going to get worse from both sides .ISIS getting what want.

This is the truth of it, ISIS want the West and Islam divided. They are getting exactly what they want.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Absolutely right. They are looking to divide along lines of their choosing, and they are achieving this while we squabble for right v left 'Team Islam or Team Nazi' (i accept that is is an oversimplification but I have used it to make a point). IMHO the answer to this problem is for those in the centre of any and every religious belief, between the extreme,s to work together to find a solution. The power in this problem is polarised and we need to band together to take it back.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Whilst we now seem to get these on a regular basis and one killling is one too may. We do need to keep things into perspective for example in Uk 6000 people committ suicide each year and 1700 die in vehicle accidents.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Whilst we now seem to get these on a regular basis and one killling is one too may. We do need to keep things into perspective for example in Uk 6000 people committ suicide each year and 1700 die in vehicle accidents.

Thanks for the reminder . Some people just don't appreciate the benefits of diversity .

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009

I see, so people dying by their own hands and through accidents is now on an equal footing as cold blooded murder committed to further an ideological cause?

Keep your perspective, people like you are part of the problem.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I see, so people dying by their own hands and through accidents is now on an equal footing as cold blooded murder committed to further an ideological cause?

That's not what he's getting at though is it.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

...I`m part of the problem ??? How on earth is that ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here