Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More breaking news at 7.30 via twitter! - Vicente returns (merged)

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
It just gets better and better. The season hasn't even started yet and I've already emptied my ballsack with excitement!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Read what Gus has said about the situation and get off your high horse

And since when is everything Gus says gospel?..Whats he suppose to say anyway?...If Vicente is coming back, then the chances are we have given in to his demands, i'm not so sure that's something to be thrilled about long term. We will see.

Since when were you right about Vicente? You said he wouldn't make 6 starts last season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll be jiggered I didn't think this was happening.

Partly self preservation, as I didn't want the kicking a no show would have produced.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
He maybe back for now, but once he see's the next months weather forecast he will off in a shot. Still sex weeing at the thought of him turning out for us again though

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
This is amazing news, really thought we'd lost him. I dont have any bad feelings, he's bound to get interest from other clubs, he's fooking brilliant thats why.

Bienvenido de nuevo Vicente, te amamos!

Seagullaticos, great new nickname!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
And since when is everything Gus says gospel?..Whats he suppose to say anyway?...If Vicente is coming back, then the chances are we have given in to his demands, i'm not so sure that's something to be thrilled about long term. We will see.

What a miserable old git you are!

I knew he would come back because he's August on my Seagulls calendar.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
From feeling actually quite depressed at the thought of Vicente not coming back suddenly ecstatic, really didn't expect it tbh.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Brian Owen [MENTION=13191]Brian[/MENTION]__Owen
Reply Retweet Favorite ·More
Vicente said to love what is going on at #bhafc and impressed by recent signings but needed to talk things over at home #bhafc

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just because he is coming back to training, what does that really mean?.He is under contract ffs, he is only turning up at his place of employment, as he should do. I will be happier when I see a statement from the player or his agent. Vicente at our club under protest, may not be a good thing at all.

Bloody hell, if anyone ever needs their parade pissing on kevtherev is your man.

The quotes from Gus and from Brian Owen on Twitter (as posted elsewhere in this thread) all point to Vicente being happy to be here and basically raring to go, yet still you feel the need to be miserable.

It never ceases to amaze me on here that someone will find a negative slant on every single f***ing thing. I honestly believe that if the day comes when we win the Champions League you'll still find someone on here moaning because it took them a while to get a pie at halftime in the final or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here