Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monday morning at work

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My nausiating, boring, Australian boss is off on holiday for a week so I am in a particularly good mood this Monday.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Working at home today! :)

Windows open, cool breeze, stereo blasting out some fine diddly in the shape of ancient, but classic, Morris On album, shortly to be followed by Agent Orange double CD retrospective and Jim O'Rourke Eureka CD just arrived from Amazon following a recommendation by Meade's Ball (eclectic eh?).

Cups of tea, fruit digestives, nice view of Surrenden area over the valley from me, number crunching on the laptop, but occasionally dipping my toes into the smorgasboard that is NSC.

Marvellous scenes. :cool:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Lord Bracknell said:
Bloody hell!

I used to do a lot of work with Ashley Hutchings' band. In one guise, we were called the Albionettes.

:)

Really, what a small world! I worked for years for a company that published a lot of the early Fairport, Thompson, Denny, Martyn etc. stuff. And more recntly we resigned Dave "Swarb" Swarbrick a few years back, who then nearly died, but has since recovered enough to get back on stage again. When I say he nearly died, a couple of papers actually printed his obituary it was that close!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here