Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Excited Mlb Postseason GIF by MLB

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm really enjoying post season - not having an actual team to support makes it easier

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm really enjoying post season - not having an actual team to support makes it easier
That EXACT thought was going through my head last night. Got home in the evening, plonked myself on the couch and turned the TV on. Put on the Dodgers-Padres game and Manny Machado was batting at the start of the Padres 2nd inning with the Dodgers leading 1-0. Eight batters later it was 6-1 Padres! Into the third and the Dodgers hit a grand slam, now 6-5 Padres! Great entertainment and whilst I'd love to see the Dodgers lose it's just great to watch top-class baseball with no real skin in the game for once (last season the D'backs run was brilliant but it was definitely nerve-wracking!).

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Less said about last night the better.

Surprised Cease got the call to start after just 3 days rest, and after a poor showing in Gm1. Not been a good series for him.
Expected the bats to show up last night though, but LAs bullpen rotation kept them quiet.

Winner takes all in LA!

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Wild game. I'll admit I thought we were done for, but then Jhonkensy "Big Christmas" Noel came through for us:

An incredible hit. Absolutely loved the way he tossed the bat down. He knew the second he connected that one was gone.

Then in the 10th, Fry knocked another one out of the park for the win:

Last edited:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
So....Yankees v Dodgers for the World Series.

I was really hoping that Cleveland and the Mets could pull something out the bag, but it wasn't meant to be.

Despite disliking both the teams, the WS will be oddly intriguing - with some of the biggest names in baseball coming up against each other. Ohtani, Soto, Stanton, Freeman, Betts, Judge etc etc....it has all the hallmarks of a "blockbuster" series tbh.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
As a Nats fan I'm not sure I can watch Juan Soto and want him to lose (Bryce harper on the other hand :D ). Can't stand the Yankees or Dodgers but this does promise to be an excellent series. I'm leaning Yankees at the moment but may just see how I react whilst watching.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Having watched Fred Freeman emerge at the Braves, I am slightly leaning towards the Dodgers for that only reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here