Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall Highlights

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I can see why Savage can't head the ball.On the 3rd goal he hardly got 2 inches off the ground.Good job to otherwise we might not of scored the 3rd.Not one of Hammonds best penalties either but they all count.Delightfull chip by Cox who thinks that it was his best goal so far.I reckon the one against Swansea was slightly better

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Savage does need heading lessons. He ran his heart out though, so he'll do for me.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
you've got to get some stupid DRM licence to be able to play it, which is why it might not work for some people. You're meant to get a popup saying 'you have received a license to play this file" before it'll work

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Thought that the sending off looked a little harsh
It was one of those ones where he was begging for it all game, then ended up being booked for the most innocuous thing he did.

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
Wouldn't work for me for ages (XP and WM11) but finally went in via http://www.virginmedia.com/sport/match-highlights.php, clicked the Div 1 banner and it then told me it was automatically upgrading Windows Media Player (took about 10-15 seconds). After that it worked first time. Don't know whether going in via that link was a coincidence or not but I tried other links on the site before I got the automatic upgrade on that one. Best of luck.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
any chance of this going on youtube? I'm not in the UK and it won't let me view because of geographical rights

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
To be fair he was shocking,and the Millwall fans have been angry with all his recent performances.

However,you just don't boo your own team do you,no matter what they've done!

I had a "disagreement" with a Brighton fan who applauded the sending-off of Richard Carpenter at Millwall last season.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
To be fair he was shocking,and the Millwall fans have been angry with all his recent performances.

However,you just don't boo your own team do you,no matter what they've done!

Last time they were here, they were booed mercilessly at half-time by their travelling 'support' for going in 1-0 down. Seemed to do the trick. Five minutes after the break they were 2-1 up, and that's how it finished. Could be argued that they wouldn't have turned things round without the booing, but why give the boo-boys any credit aye?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I thaught that Friday was one of the best performances Ive seen from Brighton in quite a while!

And to come back frome 2-1 down against Southend, who are going to be in the mix at the end of the season, showed great beleif in themselves.

For the first time in a while all we need to do is turn our away form around and were going to be looking good!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Last time they were here, they were booed mercilessly at half-time by their travelling 'support' for going in 1-0 down. Seemed to do the trick. Five minutes after the break they were 2-1 up, and that's how it finished. Could be argued that they wouldn't have turned things round without the booing, but why give the boo-boys any credit aye?

really? I could have sworn we lost 1-0 last time they were here.

Cox's goal was superb!
I think he has always had it in him though, once he finds the range he'll bury a few more corkers I bet.

Congrats to David Martot on his first, coolly taken goal for us!!

We looked pretty dogged at home, if this continues .....we're gonna win the league!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here