Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Messi spotted....

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
[tweet]1424318327791529987[/tweet]

Obviously I didn’t know about that. Wow, so all the time they have players hanging on with their big Bucks contracts, Barca are well and truly stuffed! A lesson to all (except, no doubt, PL clubs who don’t appear to have much standing in their way).

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Obviously I didn’t know about that. Wow, so all the time they have players hanging on with their big Bucks contracts, Barca are well and truly stuffed! A lesson to all (except, no doubt, PL clubs who don’t appear to have much standing in their way).

Yep, that is a wow....it leads to the next question. So they lose Messi, but remain at 95%. They still have another 20% to lose..... who is next to leave? They are surely not recruiting in the transfer window!!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
How did they sign Aguero?

I don't know! From what I have read, it appears they were/are expecting other to leave the wage bill...... but who will it be? Or will there be a get out of Jail card?

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014
Last year Messi was demanding to leave on a free. Now that he can he is crying about it, saying he wants to stay now. No pleasing some people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here