Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee on SS News

Seagull Stew

Jul 30, 2003
Brighton
I saw a headline "Saints striker joins Wigan" but didn't read the article.
Is it Peter Crouch?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Rumour at the Uni is that McGhee has been sniffing around Nathan Tyson but he's struggling to agree a price.

There must be some money floating around?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Rookie said:
Just caught a interview with MM on sky and he said that things were progressing with 3 players and maybe another one would follow before the deadline but he didn't name them. Must be a keeper in those lot, but the others well ....

I would be surprised if we sign anybody by 5pm.

I can never understand why all these teams wait til the last minute, its not as if MM didn't know we need to strengthen the team before today!

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Re: Re: McGhee on SS News

The Wookiee said:
I would be surprised if we sign anybody by 5pm.

I can never understand why all these teams wait til the last minute, its not as if MM didn't know we need to strengthen the team before today!

Its a good point, and as Trigger has said already, we always get excited at this transfer deadline day hoping we might get a big player...or infact any player, but we usually fail to get anything. If we were going to get someone why hadnt we got him earlier?

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
junior said:
MM now saying TWO players on SSN.

Amazing a couple of players drop out of signing for a club like ours with our stadium and financial clout - mad they must be mad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here