Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS for TOMORROW (and new SINGING scoop)*

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
It really doesn't matter does it? It's only a message board...you don't have to read it do you? Some will find it funny others won't.

I don't find Alan Partridge or the Office funny, do I don't watch either!

Ok, without answering the question, I assume Ernest is a fictional character who eats fryups, bumps into Albion connected people and is Dyslexic and likes to type in capitals?

D

Deleted User X18H

I totally agree - wish I had a delete button for this thread.

You don't need one. You just need the common sense not to read it, if your intellect or general Albion knowledge does not allow you to find much enjoyment from the beautiful irony provided by Ernest.

I am fiercely proud these threads are parody of my old Press Conference threads.

It reminds me of Des O'Conner and Morecambe and Wise!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I wonder how much more Cup Final Cash is still in the laundry basket?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Ok, without answering the question, I assume Ernest is a fictional character who eats fryups, bumps into Albion connected people and is Dyslexic and likes to type in capitals?

There are no flies on you are there?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Always makes me chuckle. These threads sort out the JCL's from the more seasoned NSC'ers quite quickly.

So are you saying that this over the years this sh!t has numbed your brain so much that you think it's funny.

Once I get to over 10,000 posts will I start to believe how hilarious it and start to play along WITH it?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
So are you saying that this over the years this sh!t has numbed your brain so much that you think it's funny.

Once I get to over 10,000 posts will I start to believe how hilarious it and start to play along WITH it?

I'm at 82 posts and I find them hilarious.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Amazing how many people get sucked in by the great man, top bombing on a weekly basis.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
You don't need one. You just need the common sense not to read it, if your intellect or general Albion knowledge does not allow you to find much enjoyment from the beautiful irony provided by Ernest.

I am fiercely proud these threads are parody of my old Press Conference threads.

It reminds me of Des O'Conner and Morecambe and Wise!

I didn't read all of it so have loads of common sense according to your logic. Proud - erm ok knock your socks off if that makes you proud???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here