⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]763490694220701696[/tweet]

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Luton took Plymouth apart on Saturday, difficult to know if Argyle are any good because they have almost an entirely new squad but apparently they are favoured to go up.
I did not go and its very early days but i have been told luton were really good and after tonights result they must be in with a great chance of going up this year.

Hmmm we'll see. I'd like to think so, if only for Nathan's sake, but they have only played two games, and it's a long hard season.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I am so glad we have a great chairman like Tony .. cant begin to imagine what it would be like if he acted in this way .

XIA READY TO WIELD VILLA AXE

The fallout from Aston Villa’s EFL Cup exit at Luton Town last night rumbles on.

Club owner Tony Xia appears ready to wield the axe at Villa Park in the wake of the shock defeat at Kenilworth Road.

The Chinese billionaire took to social media after the game to hit out at the club's under-performing players.

"Even we agreed to take the LC [EFL Cup] match as checking game, some players are not worth being given chance," the 39-year-old said.

It is unclear which players Xia could be referring to, although Jores Okore endured a torrid night, sealing Luton’s victory with an awful own goal...

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Villa clearly have a lot of deadwood they need to shift. In that context, last night's result really shouldn't be seen as that much of a surprise. A trip to Kenilworth Road in front of the TV cameras was always going to be a banana skin for a team containing several players lacking in moral fibre.

Added to which though, Luton look like they could have a very good season. 6 goals scored in their opening 2 matches, including an opening day win away to the team that were runners-up in the League 2 play-offs last season having led the division for a fair portion of the season and who would have been seen as one of the favourites to go up this season before a ball was kicked. Nathan Jones is doing a good job there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here