Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Loft light advice

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If you want some proper light stop messing around extension leads wire it properly with an LED fluorescent fitting equivalent and a switch near the hatch.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Should be flex rather than T&E if you're moving the cable around.
I'd just tap into the upstairs lighting circuit and put a proper set up in. One junction box, one switch one light and a bit of wire. Stuck a led baton up in my loft and it's now the brightest part of the house.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

schmunk

VAR is a net positive
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Stuck a led baton up in my loft and it's now the brightest part of the house.
Handy.

the-cannabis-farm-in-the-loft-of-the-house-in-spa-well-close-winlaton-383369225.jpg

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Option 1. Use a potentially dodgy second-hand rusty-plugged light that you don't know whether it will burn your house down.

Option 2. By a new light and a new extension lead.

I vote for option 2. Good luck! :wink:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est retiré.
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Yes it was quite remarkable, I turned it off and everything disappeared like I was teleported into a never ending tunnel of doom where my nightmares were my only comfort. However once I turned it back on again I was transported back into the loft space surrounded by clothes that my children used to fit into and a fake Christmas tree that has as much Christmas joy as Ebeneezer Scrooge

Now that's what I call light entertainment. ???

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Being a sparks I enjoy these threads I can see why people burn their houses down. The amount of bad advice given is pure entertainment. The club probably feels the same when they read a transfer thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here