Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Line of Duty

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
The first live telly (apart from sport) I have seen in ages...my hope is that Ryan's dodgy workshopped gun, was as bad as feared by the betting shop gang and went off in his face...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The first live telly (apart from sport) I have seen in ages...my hope is that Ryan's dodgy workshopped gun, was as bad as feared by the betting shop gang and went off in his face...

Probably a twist.

Davidson shot Pilkington dead, or both Pilkington and Davidson died, leaving no leads from subsequent interviews.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The subtle little clue tonight was the photo of the squad of Police Officers on the wall of Hastings office.

There was a young Hastings in it, but it was too quick to see if Thurwell( Jimmy Nesbitt) was in it as well. Could be, both from Northern Ireland. I’ll watch the repeat on I player tomorrow, and freeze frame it.

Line of Duty rarely shows anything that is irrelevant, and it made a point of Hastings looking at the photo.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
The subtle little clue tonight was the photo of the squad of Police Officers on the wall of Hastings office.

There was a young Hastings in it, but it was too quick to see if Thurwell( Jimmy Nesbitt) was in it as well. Could be, both from Northern Ireland. I’ll watch the repeat on I player tomorrow, and freeze frame it.

Line of Duty rarely shows anything that is irrelevant, and it made a point of Hastings looking at the photo.

Definitely a link between two NI characters and in a previous season the IP address of the OCG boss/H/another using the computer was supposedly from Spain. Is that not where Jimmy retired to after retirement?

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not a patch on seeing four people popped in police cars and a body taken away all from next door to me tonight.
The most interesting part I overheard was what take away should the police get later, fish and chips, Wagamama or Chinese....

I wonder what they got.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here