Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall **Singed for Chelsea 02/07/2024**

Pliny the Gull

Mar 4, 2024
3 boxes to tick for TB/PB that won't change.
1. Wage structure
2. Fits style of play
3. Player wants to buy in.
Very difficult these days to find. However totally agree thats the right approach, which has served us well, even if the journey takes longer.
KDH imo does not tick any. Hopefully, Gomez and Weiffer will soon be in.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
3 boxes to tick for TB/PB that won't change.
1. Wage structure
2. Fits style of play
3. Player wants to buy in.
Very difficult these days to find. However totally agree thats the right approach, which has served us well, even if the journey takes longer.
KDH imo does not tick any. Hopefully, Gomez and Weiffer will soon be in.
With point 3 being the most important.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Yeah this is pretty unlikely even if Chelsea does fall through as I imagine we'd want it done before Monday

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Of course he gave the green light. $$$$$$$$$$ = supercars and even faster women.
Teslas are indeed very fast, but the build quality is rotten.

IMG_5145.jpeg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Teslas are indeed very fast, but the build quality is rotten.

View attachment 184903
Questions:
Why is she attempting to put petrol in the charging socket of an electric car? That won’t work.
Why isn’t she wearing shoes on a petrol station forecourt?
She appears to have forgotten to put her trousers on as well.

Very Odd

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Questions:
Why is she attempting to put petrol in the charging socket of an electric car? That won’t work.
Why isn’t she wearing shoes on a petrol station forecourt?
She appears to have forgotten to put her trousers on as well.

Very Odd
I can’t answer those questions specifically but what I can state is that she is a near perfect representation of Chelsea football club and their fans.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I can’t answer those questions specifically but what I can state is that she is a near perfect representation of Chelsea football club and their fans.
Forking out huge sums of money on purchases and then ruining them because they don't know how to use them ?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Off to Chelsea then.
We should make a lot of false claims about going for players who are pretty average until Chelsea have used up their buying players budget.
He is 100% not coming here but he very well could cost Leicester a 6 point+ deduction by staying put as Chelsea are trying to secure him using the PSR cheat code.

My feeling is that no Chelsea players want to go to Leicester and that Cooper wants an experienced midfielder (Moder etc) to replace KDH, not a boy.

This deal could collapse with KDH’s greed ultimately leading to Leicester’s relegation next season.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
He is 100% not coming here but he very well could cost Leicester a 6 point+ deduction by staying put as Chelsea are trying to secure him using the PSR cheat code.

My feeling is that no Chelsea players want to go to Leicester and that Cooper wants an experienced midfielder (Moder etc) to replace KDH, not a boy.

This deal could collapse with KDH’s greed ultimately leading to Leicester’s relegation next season.

That would be a fun outcome

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here