Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Possibly less than the figure you quote, I believe , despite what others say, that KLL is out of contract this 30 June so would be subject to a Bosman transfer and not a normal inter club transfer, I may be wrong.

There is a web site which concurs with what I am saying, German and excellent !

transfermarkt.co.uk (yes these are the exact characters without the expected 'e')

after Home page , click on 'overview players' and then 'ending contracts' then scroll down and you will see KLL mentioned.

Naturally I cannot guarantee the accuracy but this site seems well informed and is VERY comprehensive and not just British !

He's under 24 as well,I could be mistaken but I seem to recall he can move for nothing. I'm sure I'll be corrected

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
sten super

Fine, here's hoping we may get him for less than the quoted £1.3m - the site I quoted talks about £440K please have a look as I am not best qualified to comment upon this.

best

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
With so few posts, YOU are NOT a reliable messenger for this 'source'.
So f*** off.

That's a tad harsh as a response and one I feel is completely out of order. Kids read this site you know ! I would never call for a ban as I believe in free speech but a little introvert look at what you've posted deserves an apology at the very least.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Jimbo (fellow bluenose ? and forgive me if I insult)

Originally Posted by ferring seagull
Possibly less than the figure you quote, I believe , despite what others say, that KLL is out of contract this 30 June so would be subject to a Bosman transfer and not a normal inter club transfer, I may be wrong.

There is a web site which concurs with what I am saying, German and excellent !

transfermarkt.co.uk (yes these are the exact characters without the expected 'e')

after Home page , click on 'overview players' and then 'ending contracts' then scroll down and you will see KLL mentioned.

Naturally I cannot guarantee the accuracy but this site seems well informed and is VERY comprehensive and not just British !

My understanding of the Bosman thing is that he commands a fee, but see the website referred to above which may give some clue, but who knows what that is !

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I have a couple of questions?

If lualua is as good as we think he is why are we the only team chasing him?

Is he injury prone we have had him on loan twice & both times it has been cut short because
of injuries.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Well, just had a look at Tranfermarkt and it clearly says Lua Lua is out of contract this year and is valued at £440,000.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Hi Vulture

No need to be so forthright perhaps.

I obtained my information from a particular website and will be happy to be corrected if that site is innacurate.

Please let me know where you obtain your information from as I will be happy to be corrected.

sten super

Fine, here's hoping we may get him for less than the quoted £1.3m - the site I quoted talks about £440K please have a look as I am not best qualified to comment upon this.

best

Hi ferring seagull,

That transfer markt is just the english part of a German chain of football websites. Certainly the values that they assign to players are just made up (or maybe, being kind to them, created using some kind of google data on hits as some kind of proxy for fame or ability, but certainly have no basis in actual data or fact) and I would treat all info on that site as unreliable unless it can be corroborated elsewhere. I seem to remember a while back someone posting to an article on the nufc website which said that Lua Lua had another year on his contract, and I trust that as a better source.

Anyway, either way the next step is negotiating a fee with Newcastle. Let's hope against hope that Pardew lets us have him on the cheap!

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Well, just had a look at Tranfermarkt and it clearly says Lua Lua is out of contract this year and is valued at £440,000.

It's just an unofficial website though, isn't it. While the transfer values on that site are presumably formulated somehow, they're just estimates based on people's opinions. It's not really any different from me saying he's worth £100million and someone on another website quoting that he's worth that because North Stand Chat says that's his value. But that doesn't mean he's actually worth £100 million, does it?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I have a couple of questions?

If lualua is as good as we think he is why are we the only team chasing him? Did you actually see him play last season?

Is he injury prone we have had him on loan twice & both times it has been cut short because of injuries. I think it's a bit harsh to blame his last injury on the player himself, and with the way our backroom staff have managed the injuries [muscle pulls etc] I think he'll be looked after much better here

Don't mean to sound facetious in my first response, but the thought of him blitzing down that wing next year makes me very excited indeed

darkcore1977

May 18, 2009
haywards heath
That's a tad harsh as a response and one I feel is completely out of order. Kids read this site you know ! I would never call for a ban as I believe in free speech but a little introvert look at what you've posted deserves an apology at the very least.

f*** of jimbo why don't you go and start a thread with a YouTube link to some cheesy sad music , that's your normal post . C u n t :thumbsup:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Hi Vulture

No need to be so forthright perhaps.

I obtained my information from a particular website and will be happy to be corrected if that site is innacurate.

Please let me know where you obtain your information from as I will be happy to be corrected.

newcastle offical site

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
sten super

I was obviously aware it was a German site but, as it appears very comprehensive, thought it may have some credence to it as it covers all leagues in all countries.

That is indeed why I am looking for corroboration and would be happy to be able to look at any/other sources of information.

Best

Al

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here