Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just how BAD were Liverpool today?!!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I will add TAA is absolutely stealing a living as a EPL player. He is shocking.

promannequinmini_red.jpg

Perhaps someone can stick his head on this

Last edited:
Reactions: cjd

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I will add TAA is absolutely stealing a living as a EPL player. He is shocking.
He’s a good player going forward… he is APPALLING defensively. Mitoma is amazing but come on… every time… surely you realised after a couple of times and just back off and don’t commit - surely!?

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
I thought they played a reasonable game, but it shows how far we have come when we can put in what is by our recent standard and an average performance and have 3 dodgy decisions against us and still win.

I just hope we can keep as much of the current side together as we can as this is the best Brighton team I have seen by far in the 23 years I've been watching them since I was a kid seeing them play hoofball as Withdean in the lower leagues.

Forget how bang average Liverpool are at the moment and enjoy how good we are as if the vultures keep circling from the mercenary big 6 this could sadly be as good as it gets.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought that the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half were mostly played in their half.
Am I dreaming?
What a beautiful result.
Yeh I thought we were well on top first 10 of second half too - then they had a spell.

Reactions: cjd

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yeh I thought we were well on top first 10 of second half too - then they had a spell.
agreed…some punter was saying on 606 that they controlled the match for 60 mins and that it was the substitutions that mucked things up…way i saw it ..we controlled that period just after HT hence Klopp made the subs and wrested some level of control for a bit

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
agreed…some punter was saying on 606 that they controlled the match for 60 mins and that it was the substitutions that mucked things up…way i saw it ..we controlled that period just after HT hence Klopp made the subs and wrested some level of control for a bit
Yeh - was a 50/50 game really - they got through too easy in first half a few times tbh. We weren’t at our best, due to Caicedo and his agents. Bare facts 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
AgrEd as Dunk said post match the passing wasnt quite as crisp today…..but we still dug deep and did it …producing a bit of class at the end
Yep - exactly that. Wouldn’t have been that annoyed if we’d lost it. But just shows what we are now - home form looking decent again - really hope we have a midfield v Muff tho - really have to win that one given their form and our form and position etc…

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Cloggers. Classless cloggers. Clueless classless cloggers. Criminal clueless classless cloggers. Merseyside criminal clueless classless cloggers.

Fabina or whatever he says his name is , is a nasty nasty piece of work........

Cannot believe that I now rank them down there with Chelsea and Arsenal as shite clubs with no respect for football.

Hell awaits them with hot fury!

We are supreme in our decency.

TNBA

TTF

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
so unbelievably good to see LFC come to the Albion and set up just to defend and try and do us on the break... and then just kick us up in the air when we prove we are better in every way

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
OPs post was firmly tongue in cheek, it seems a lot of people missed that.
I know! If I were a trawler, I’d have jettison half the catch to prevent sinking.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
They were a bit better than the last match and we weren’t quite as good. If my memory serves me correctly they’ve only beaten us once in the last 7 matches?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
2 games in 2 weeks with an aggregate score of 5-1 to Brighton!
Give them at least a chance, make it us versus Merseyside by including Everton’s result at beginning of the month.

Oh…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here