Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose GENIUS

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
"Pressure? pressure is millions of people and children with no food in the world"

or somehting to that effect after answering if there was pressure from 2 games without a win....what a LEG END :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I love Mourinho.

He is great.

(and quite fit for an old guy)

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Marc said:
"Pressure? pressure is millions of people and children with no food in the world"

or somehting to that effect after answering if there was pressure from 2 games without a win....what a LEG END :clap2: :clap2:

What a BELL END

Oh yeah, easy answer to come out with, but what does it really mean to him other than a faux wisdom that looks great in his stack of average quotes?

His professional life has been simplified for him, I cannot regard any of his simple words with respect, sorry Jose. :yawn:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
edna krabappel said:
I love Mourinho.

He is great.

:( Mourinho's four years younger than I am. According to a report last month, middle-age begins at 48 - I was quite please with that...until now when I learn that I'm an old guy.

(thinks) where are my slippers and Werthers?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I can't stand the bloke myself, but there's no doubting he's a top manager

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
edna krabappel said:
I love Mourinho.

He is great.

I'd agree with that except the old bit. He's just a bit younger than me.

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
That bloke is an absolute f***ing prick of the highest order.

"pressure is millions of parents not having enough money to buy food for their children"

How dare he? If you're that bothered about it Jose why don't you spend some of the time that you've been poncing about in American Express adverts working for UNICEF or Barnardo's instead?

PISS OFF.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Marc said:

If that was the exact quote it doesn't make sense!!??!!

I think Mourhino is a great motivator, a bit overrated in the genius stakes though.

....and Yorkie, Jose is only 41!!

Digweed said:
That bloke is an absolute f***ing prick of the highest order.

"pressure is millions of parents not having enough money to buy food for their children"

How dare he? If you're that bothered about it Jose why don't you spend some of the time that you've been poncing about in American Express adverts working for UNICEF or Barnardo's instead?

PISS OFF.

How do you know he doesn't donate huge sums of money?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The Great Cornholio said:
How do you know he doesn't donate huge sums of money?
I'm sure he does, most people involved in football do a lot for charity that goes mostly un noticed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here