Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jimmy Carter

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
He belonged to an evangelical church in Americus, GA after his time as president and the Sunday School class that he taught at the Southern Baptist church was so full of guest attendees they held it in the biggest space in the church. Jimmy Carter was a devouted Christian who lived a Christ-like life. I knew a couple that attended his Sunday School class and they said there were over 2,000 in the class in a town of about 15,000 residents. He was a strong draw. I wonder what Governor Jimmy Carter of Georgia would have said to Trump if he had asked Governor Carter to find about 11,000 votes.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He belonged to an evangelical church in Americus, GA after his time as president and the Sunday School class that he taught at the Southern Baptist church was so full of guest attendees they held it in the biggest space in the church. Jimmy Carter was a devouted Christian who lived a Christ-like life. I knew a couple that attended his Sunday School class and they said there were over 2,000 in the class in a town of about 15,000 residents. He was a strong draw. I wonder what Governor Jimmy Carter of Georgia would have said to Trump if he had asked Governor Carter to find about 11,000 votes.
A christian who lived as a christian. Such a contrast to 'christian' Trump.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He’s a donut.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here