SE4 GULL

Oct 8, 2010
Brockley LONDON SE4
I belong to Jimbo!

i-belong-to-jimbo-men-s-t-shirt-351.png

SE4 GULL

Oct 8, 2010
Brockley LONDON SE4
Why do fingers and toes wrinkle when left in water?
Time actually passes faster in water than it does in air, so what you’re actually witnessing is old age in preview. Fact.

:lolol:

Yoda

English & European
Awesome i used to love the Serie A saturday morning progamme he used to host.

At least Bravo had the sense to get him back for the season they showed Italian football. Was just a shame not many people watched it.
Channel 5's mistake was NOT having him and having some dum Italian bimbo who clearly did not know that much about football helping to present the show.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I am pleased that the BBC have hopefully passed the phase of thinking that Football programmes need a womens involvement, even if she has a Father/Husband who played the game,I cant forget a program when a women presenter was
trying to interview Big Ron, it really made you cring,he avoided embarrasing her by making in depth observations which would have made it very difficult for her, but his face showed he wished to be anywhere but in that particular interview.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
At least Bravo had the sense to get him back for the season they showed Italian football. Was just a shame not many people watched it.
Channel 5's mistake was NOT having him and having some dum Italian bimbo who clearly did not know that much about football helping to present the show.

Agree totally. If i recollect it was that idiot woman who would bang on about AC Milan & not much else & was it Mark Chapman too?

The best coverage of any football now is Skys Spanish coverage, Guillem Balague is a genius.

Yoda

English & European
Agree totally. If i recollect it was that idiot woman who would bang on about AC Milan & not much else & was it Mark Chapman too?

The best coverage of any football now is Skys Spanish coverage, Guillem Balague is a genius.

That was it. The guy clearly had no knowledge of Italian football either and was always trying to compare it to the English game.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
He is fantastic. Prime candidate for MOTD2 when Chiles left

The idea that Colin Murray is a more suitable candidate for presenting MOTD2 than Richardson is utterly laughable. Football Weekly is the best Podcast out there, largely thanks to Jimbo!

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
He's currently presenting on Abu Dhabi Sports and probably getting paid handsomely to do so (deservedly so)

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I can't really envisage James working for the BBC, given that Adrian Chiles is as edgy as they get. Although I have to say, I once worked in a student union where Colin Murray was MCing and his generosity towards the legion of local groupies what flung themselves his way afterwards was admirable.

I want to be Richardson so much. And who doesn't?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here