Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jakub Moder

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
He disappeared from the squad training pics before Ajax this week. I hope that isn't bad news. Then I wondered if he might be training with U21s to help prepare for some game time with them.
U21s playing Arsenal today. I don't suppose there's any chance he might get a 20 minute run out as a sub today?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The source for this is my Gran who is a massive Albion fan and bumped into him in the supermarket. She’s a typical Gran with no filters and basically demanded to know when he was playing again. He may have just given her a polite but inaccurate answer.
I love your gran 🤣🥰

Can just imagine Moder’s face whilst she gives him the third degree!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
The source for this is my Gran who is a massive Albion fan and bumped into him in the supermarket. She’s a typical Gran with no filters and basically demanded to know when he was playing again. He may have just given her a polite but inaccurate answer.
No filtered ah f*** it I'm too old to bother with all that is the only thing good about getting old! Huge admiration for it.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
In the starting eleven
IMG_4679.jpeg

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So pleased for him. The poor bastard has had a horrendous time with this Injury.

Sarisbury Seagull

Solly March Fan Club
NSC Patron
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Hope is was a planned half hour rather than an injury.

View attachment 168870
The match report on the club site says it was planned which is a relief. Would be fantastic if he could get some minutes for the first team before the ene of the year. Think some have forgotten how good he was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here