Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Robinson on loan to Luton

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Not up to it mentally is he?

Pace, skill, movement and one of the hardest shots I've seen from a player in my time supporting the Albion.

Obviously doesn't quite have it up there. Relative to the rest of the professional football world it seems like he's a bit of a bottle job.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I don't understand it, how can a player with such potential go from scoring 2 hat tricks for us in 2 months at the age of 16/17 to drop to playing non league about 7 years later.

pushed too far too fast and given an unrealistic sense of his own ability so he never worked as hard as he needed to succeed. Cox at Orient is not very different and will also begin to slip down the leagues in a year or two despite having the technical ability to play at least at championship level IMO

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
pushed too far too fast and given an unrealistic sense of his own ability so he never worked as hard as he needed to succeed. Cox at Orient is not very different and will also begin to slip down the leagues in a year or two despite having the technical ability to play at least at championship level IMO

Dean cox is a far superior player

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Much as I wish it were otherwise Jake is at best a league 2 standard player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here