Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Forster-Caskey

Dec 29, 2011
I think Hall and KLL worked well together, he looked to try and release JFC or KLL whenever he could. Very impressed with his performance today.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
One of the bet full debuts I can remember. Assured and calm on the ball, fantastic energy, and a goal to top it off. If the lad keeps his head in the right place he could be a massive influence for us.

Oct 25, 2003
he's probably better than harley....he looks composed on the ball, puts himself about and isn't afraid to play through balls/take shots

he's been chomping at the bit to get into the team.....was given a chance and took it, well played lad

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Such an assured performance. He's got to be in the first team squad for rest of the season.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Harley should feel embarrassed watching that today. He was shown up by a 17yo.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
The future is Bright(on) people.
What a home debut from JFC?! I bet he would never dreamt playing, scoring and MOTM against Southampton - month ago. Sounds like Gus was right to hold him back for so long. The back-room staff know JFC a lot more than us armchair supporters.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A fantastic home debut from a highly talented young player.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Top performance by JFC, well done lad. But all round we looked a lot better today. Brez had a blinder, as did Cook and Hall. Shame that GG got his marching orders, but even that didn't ruin the afternoon for me.

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
The future is Bright(on) people.
What a home debut from JFC?! I bet he would never dreamt playing, scoring and MOTM against Southampton - month ago. Sounds like Gus was right to hold him back for so long. The back-room staff know JFC a lot more than us armchair supporters.

Great to see 6 former Brighton youth team players in one match

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
wtf happened today we were brilliant

so all we had to to was bring in was the young guns

and hats off for Peter Brezovan played excellent today.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
He looks verypromising indeed! Cook looked decent too and linked up with Buckley really well. Trying not to get carried away but this could kick start the season again.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Nearly scored an absolute belter just before his goal as well, cracking save from Davis

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He deserves to keep his place, quality through and through

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here