Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] It’s going to be a long season for

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Those struggling at the bottom, with quite a few playing each other over the next month - who will pick up some wins and who will still be bottom at Christmas?

Crystal Palace: Forest, Spurs, Wolves (EFL game in between)

Ipswich: Everton, Brentford, Leicester

Southampton: Leicester, Man City, Everton

Wolves: Man City, Brighton, Palace

Everton: Ipswich, Fulham, Southampton

Leicester: Southampton, Forest, Man United

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Brighton: Newcastle Wolves Liverpool Man Citeh

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Personal view, I don't think it will be that decisive. I reckon there will be quite a few draws when they play each other and none of them will get wins over the big boys.

Though I reckon Palace and Leicester will both beat Forest, so I guess they will find themselves in a marginally better position. Still down in the doo doo though.

Nice not to have to worry about it, got to say!

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
I missed out Man United, who have only beaten Southampton and Fulham in their 7 played so far.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Personal view, I don't think it will be that decisive. I reckon there will be quite a few draws when they play each other and none of them will get wins over the big boys.

Though I reckon Palace and Leicester will both beat Forest, so I guess they will find themselves in a marginally better position. Still down in the doo doo though.

Nice not to have to worry about it, got to say!
Forest are playing well so far, so Palace and Leicester will need to be at their very best to win I reckon.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Forest are playing well so far, so Palace and Leicester will need to be at their very best to win I reckon.
Exactly. They proved at ours and at Chelsea yesterday that they are a difficult side to beat. Nuno has definitely made them a better team than under Cooper.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Crystal Palace: Forest, Spurs, Wolves (EFL game in between) 0/0/3

Ipswich: Everton, Brentford, Leicester 1/1/0

Southampton: Leicester, Man City, Everton 0/0/0

Wolves: Man City, Brighton, Palace 0/0/0

Everton: Ipswich, Fulham, Southampton 1/0/3

Leicester: Southampton, Forest, Ipswich 3/0/3

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Wolverhampton and Southampton for me are already down. Wolverhampton are one of the worst teams in PL history not just this season, at the current rate they could be challenging Derby and Sheffield United in breaking records forworst PL side. At least Southampton in Russ Martin have a a manager who believes in himself and will stick to his beliefs but like Burnley last season the lack of pragmatism might be their undoing. Then it's one from another 4 or 5 for me. Everton probably have the weakest side but they will just not stop in their quest to stay in the EPL, it is like a drug to them and you would have to fancy that fighting spirit and Goodison absolutely rocking will keep them up.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
I think Leicester have the best chance of moving up a few places and I don’t see them going back down this season.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I missed out Man United, who have only beaten Southampton and Fulham in their 7 played so far.
They were lucky to beat Fulham as well. I cannot believe they are persevering with Ten Hag. Literally everyone knows how this is going to end.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Crystal Palace: Forest, Spurs, Wolves (EFL game in between) 0/0/3

Ipswich: Everton, Brentford, Leicester 0/1/0

Southampton: Leicester, Man City, Everton 0/0/0

Wolves: Man City, Brighton, Palace 0/0/0

Everton: Ipswich, Fulham, Southampton 0/0/3

Leicester: Southampton, Forest, Man United 3/0/1

The Leicester game against Man United is a cup game. You are Ashley Barnes and I claim my £5.

You’ve also got Everton and Ipswich both picking up 0 points from their clash so I’m assuming you are hinting at some sort of abandonment.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Happy for this to be bounced in the future but - despite their start - I don't see a side containing Guehi, Eze and Mateta going down.
Agree. They won't, sadly. They always seem to find some spawny way of surviving somehow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here