Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the ticket office email working anymore?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Does anyone know? I used to be able to get a great response from it but recently my emails have gone unanswered. Anyone else finding the same or is it just me that has been blacklisted?!

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
I thought it was just me, have been ignored via email at least 4 times. Still awaiting reply after 2 weeks

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
They're obviously inundated. But it is frustrating as not everyone has the time to sit on hold on a premium rate phone line for goodness knows how long. I've given up on waiting for a response and will be heading up to the stadium today

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
In contrast to this I emailed the shop email address and got a reply within 20 minutes.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Got a reply last week, sent another one on Saturday (after calling ticket office,and being no 36 in queue!) Did get automated reply, so would guess everything is working.Not really fair though is it ? just creating more queue's in ticket office.But you are stuffed if you happen to be working.

Dec 18, 2003
Haywards Heath
I’m still waiting on a part refund restricted view seats sold to my brother and I for the Peterborough match at Withdean!

I accept that they may be inundated, but there should at least be some sort of response .......

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Well my question was answered without me knowing.They have added my children on family and friends (but I was not aware) .Just got to do another e.mail saying the kids are under 16. Thanks to all in ticket office.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I’m still waiting on a part refund restricted view seats sold to my brother and I for the Peterborough match at Withdean!

I accept that they may be inundated, but there should at least be some sort of response .......

Thought I would try the Reputation thing out on you Livingston, 10 points for making me smile. :thumbsup:

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
Does anyone know? I used to be able to get a great response from it but recently my emails have gone unanswered. Anyone else finding the same or is it just me that has been blacklisted?!
We are having the same problem. We have never had any e-mail reply from the club......Not when we bought our 3 season tickets, not when we bought the tickets for the Sussex Cup and Spurs game?
I have found it best to go to the Amex ticket office and speak to someone......even then they were unsure of all the facts when asked various questions. I really think there is insufficient information on the club website. If we could find answers there it would reduce the long queues on the 0845 phone line.
Suggestion........ask everyone to submit their three priority questions and get someone at the club to collate the answers and post these on the website. I bet most people have the same queries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here