Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Pique the luckiest guy?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Plays for his childhood club, has won the 2008 CL, 2008 EURO, 2009 CL, 2010 WC, 2011 CL amongst several La Liga titles. Is a model, and is banging Shakira.

I'm not a jealous or material person but f*** that guy.

[yt]VL4PnpX39o0[/yt]

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
yeah i doubt she lets him do her up the arse. so he is probably pretty gutted.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
The 'luckiest' guy is not one who is with one bird and having to pass up threesomes with nubile teenaged girls, surely?

D

Deleted member 18477

I'd rather have been Russell brand. The stuff that guy must have got up to...
And Katy perry def loves a bit of anal followed by a hot load down her throat.
But in terms of football Pique is one of the luckiest. Raul was brilliant but didn't have the other players around him to win all the titles for Spain.. So pique is lucky in that aspect.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I may be old fashioned but would prefer to be with one of the most beautiful women in the world then a load of skanks to be honest but carry on.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He's also had his end away with Zlatan Ibrahimovic according to that passionate hug we saw of them a couple of years ago, and i reckon, just as we see on the football pitch, he's a lazy fucker. If i went a bit footballery gay every once in a while i'd go for more of the workhorse type like "Bryan" Pujol or Nigel de Jong.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Shakira has got an arse the size of Calcutta. No one on here would touch her with a f***ing barge pole in real life.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
He's also had his end away with Zlatan Ibrahimovic according to that passionate hug we saw of them a couple of years ago, and i reckon, just as we see on the football pitch, he's a lazy fucker. If i went a bit footballery gay every once in a while i'd go for more of the workhorse type like "Bryan" Pujol or Nigel de Jong.

De Jong would leave one in a right state I reckon.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Shakira has got an arse the size of Calcutta. No one on here would touch her with a f***ing barge pole in real life.

shakira19.jpg

Yeah, that'd send me running to the hills, that would. :rolleyes:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

piqueibrahimovic2.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
She's only 4'11" as well as having small and humble breasts...hang on, how does a breast become humble anyway?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here