Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IS Mark HUGHES the ANSWER ?

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
Surely SPARKY hasn't GOT long left at QPR and once he is AXED what a COOP it would be if Tony Bloom got HIM as manager to SAVE our season. I would GIVE up FULL Englishes for a YEAR if I saw Mark Hughes in the DUG out at the AMEX.

What are you basing that on ? Why would he do any better ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Good question - I guess he would need a MASSIVE budget in the January window - he does like shopping.

Don't be silly,Budget......? what budget,we don't buy players at Brighton

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
QPR looked quite good to me on TV highlights, Except that Bobby Z seemed a bit below the individual standard. It did look as though they had individual players rather than a team. Bobby Z will get dropped, my bets. He will still be very useful as an impact substitute for them though.

There did not look like there was three bad teams in the Premier. My bets for relegation would be Villa, Norwich and Reading. Good teams will get relegated unless that fight for very single point.

The upshot is that next season the Championship will be even stronger.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
What's Ady BOOTHROYD up to these days?

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
QPR looked quite good to me on TV highlights, Except that Bobby Z seemed a bit below the individual standard. It did look as though they had individual players rather than a team. Bobby Z will get dropped, my bets. He will still be very useful as an impact substitute for them though.

There did not look like there was three bad teams in the Premier. My bets for relegation would be Villa, Norwich and Reading. Good teams will get relegated unless that fight for very single point.

The upshot is that next season the Championship will be even stronger.

Not sure what that has to do with the post !

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Wont happen, no vacancy at the Amex, and unlikley to be one for a considerable time.

Also why would Mark Hughes drop a league.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Surely SPARKY hasn't GOT long left at QPR and once he is AXED what a COOP it would be if Tony Bloom got HIM as manager to SAVE our season. I would GIVE up FULL Englishes for a YEAR if I saw Mark Hughes in the DUG out at the AMEX.

:fishing: And he such a good record too. :eek:

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Just what we need! Blackburn finished bottom of the Premier League disciplinary table in all four of Hughes' seasons in charge, that's really top if you look at it the other way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here