Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Goal number 2. Watch El Abd take out the wall :lolol:

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Found out tonight that Joe is an ex Hove player. They're pretty delighted with his appointment and are set to have his photo on the wall at the club.
Think he went to Longhill school and went on to be a top player at Bristol

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Just seen this on BBC sport online…. anything to do with our Adam?

His older brother.

One of those people who is annoyingly good at every sport. Excellent footballer as well as rugby player but his size led him to turn pro at rugby over football.

Nice guy, I hope he does well with England.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Think he went to Longhill school and went on to be a top player at Bristol
Definitely went to Longhill.
In the school there is a gym and sports hall and the reception area has a hall of fame of former sporting pupils.
All 3 brothers have framed shirts on the walls.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
He was truly a pioneer of the 'dark arts' game. Loved his resurgence under Poyet, absolutely thrived under him and was a mountain for us.
Right? Seem to remember him getting a lot of stick from fans before Poyet remoulded him.

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Just seen this on BBC sport online…. anything to do with our Adam?

His older brother.

One of those people who is annoyingly good at every sport. Excellent footballer as well as rugby player but his size led him to turn pro at rugby over football.

Nice guy, I hope he does well with England.
I played rugby with him at Varndean College. He'd barely played before then - he was at least 17. Quite a metoric rise from there.....

Nice bloke as you say.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I played rugby with him at Varndean College. He'd barely played before then - he was at least 17. Quite a metoric rise from there.....

Nice bloke as you say.
I was going to say that he had played rugby...but then I thought about the level he ended up at and apart from playing for Longhill i'm not sure what other rugby he played. So to get to where he has in the game is pretty remarkable.

As far as I'm aware football was his first love - he was still getting trials at pro clubs when he was 16 or 17.

I'd bloody love it if he ends up a success and wins the world cup or something!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here