Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inter fans in Crawley

interjambo

Mar 22, 2004
Milano, Italia
sully said:
Where abouts is the hotel?

If you can use Gatwick Airport station, or even Three Bridges, you've got a better chance than Crawley, which is on the wrong line.

Late night trains back from Brighton do not exist, and the last one is generally before the pubs shut. Drink around Brighton station, and you should be OK. Loads of good pubs.

Hotel is the Gatwick Airport Travelodge I believe.

The flight's at 0815 and we don't want to be wandering around Porto with a bloody sore head.

London has been ruled out as we can't trust ourselves to be sensible. Brighton might fit our needs if there's a last train at about 2330.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Inter fans in Crawley

The Wookiee said:
Have just checked the fixtures and it seems that Brighton are the only Championship team not to have a match in that week, shame they were not at home on the 22nd !

Anybody know why they have not got a game?

Because that was when the Leeds game would have been.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I think the Travelodge is on the Gatwick Road Industrial estate not walking distance from the Train station.

Please,please,please dont go out in Crawley it's the worst town in Sussex you would have a better time in nearby Horsham but I would go to Brighton and get the last train/bus back to Gatwick.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Paddy B said:
I think the Travelodge is on the Gatwick Road Industrial estate not walking distance from the Train station.

Please,please,please dont go out in Crawley it's the worst town in Sussex you would have a better time in nearby Horsham but I would go to Brighton and get the last train/bus back to Gatwick.

I think you are thinking of the Truste House Forte.

The travellodge is near Hookwood Tesco

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Strike said:
Yeah the only pubs I would go in are The George, Goffs Manor, the nice one in Maidenbower, and thats about it, and The Snooty Fox. The others I would avoid in particular The Rose and Crown (I live near it).

The Railway is all right as well, lots of screens for the football! :drink:

We got out alive when we watched the Leicester match on SKY in there didn't we Strike?

But I suppose it was lunchtime!!

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Yeah agree but when you went to get the drinks I saw one or two slightly dodgy people sitting near by. Maybe I should start to try the Mid-Sussex towns for pubs as BTID says noticed East Grinsteads not bad shame about the transport.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here