Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Injuries 2024/25

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fab didn’t say that about Welbeck …more a question we’ll assess him more after todays training ..so 50/50
Hopefully that suggests that if not for Wolves, he should be back for the two games against Liverpool (especially important for the cup one when Georgino is also unavailable).

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Expect the lineup on Saturday to look like this:

Verbruggen
Kadioglu - JPVH - Dunk - Estupinan
Ayari - Baleba
Adingra - Rutter - Mitoma
Ferguson

I'd be open to using Kadioglu as a RW, which would allow Veltman to slot in at RB. Wieffer could start instead of Ayari or Baleba if either has fitness issues but we haven't heard anything like that. Not sure Enciso displaces any of the front four even in an ostensibly less challenging match.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I think it'll be more like:

Bart
Veltman JPvH Dunk Pervis
Baleba Hinshelwood
Kadioglu Rutter Mitoma
Ferguson
With Enciso coming in for Evan if he's not up to scratch, potentially Danny too. The likes of Adingra, Ayari, Wieffer and Gruda getting some game time too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Expect the lineup on Saturday to look like this:

Verbruggen
Kadioglu - JPVH - Dunk - Estupinan
Ayari - Baleba
Adingra - Rutter - Mitoma
Ferguson

I'd be open to using Kadioglu as a RW, which would allow Veltman to slot in at RB. Wieffer could start instead of Ayari or Baleba if either has fitness issues but we haven't heard anything like that. Not sure Enciso displaces any of the front four even in an ostensibly less challenging match.
Hinshelwood has played every game, and we’ve won the last two. Can’t see him missing out.

justcasty

Jun 9, 2024
I think it'll be more like:

Bart
Veltman JPvH Dunk Pervis
Baleba Hinshelwood
Kadioglu Rutter Mitoma
Ferguson
With Enciso coming in for Evan if he's not up to scratch, potentially Danny too. The likes of Adingra, Ayari, Wieffer and Gruda getting some game time too.
Ferdi has been on the right wing twice now, seems like Fabian rates him there. I like this if we're short on RW otherwise

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here