Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm a JCL and I LOVE the ALBION!!!!!

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
me and my boy (4yrs old) are 1st time season ticket holders and we can't get enough i was always a regular at the goldstone, then came the days of me playing saturday footy myself, my plan was always to get my boy involved and glad we have a top class stadium to enjoy it in. Like many have yet to miss a game although there is no way i can get to cardiff i feel like i will be missing out somewhat especially after the atmosphere at pompey on saturday xx

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Welcome back! Its great to hear stories like these, it remind me that we are one big football family. The amount of people I met who didn't do withers becuase it was dire must have been in the hundreds.

Lovely to hear your boys are hooked as well. Up the albion forever!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
me and my boy (4yrs old) are 1st time season ticket holders and we can't get enough i was always a regular at the goldstone, then came the days of me playing saturday footy myself, my plan was always to get my boy involved and glad we have a top class stadium to enjoy it in. Like many have yet to miss a game although there is no way i can get to cardiff i feel like i will be missing out somewhat especially after the atmosphere at pompey on saturday xx

this. the main reason I want to go to Cardiff, is the atmosphere was awesome yesterday and although I can't see it being quite as good it will still be good. the wife has approved it and I just need to sort work out which should be fine. I have been to many away games over the years and there is no doubt to me, midweek away games are awesome, can't wait.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I know what you mean by the shirt thing,my 2 boys have hardly taken their away shirts off,only when they go in the washing machine(the shirts not the boys).

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
I sort of follow the same story. First game was in '75 and was a regular (home and away) until the end of the Goldstone era. Then I kind of lapsed (lapsed in the sense of not going to games, still a huge fan). Now that my son is showing an interest in watching a game instead of just having a kick around I have renewed my passion for attending games again. Managed to get to a couple of games last season which has truly reignited my passion for the live game/atmosphere and I'm going to do my best to get to as many home games as is possible. My son now declares himself a Brighton fan and he's taken me by surprise with how involved he gets with the singing at the games we've seen this season. We've only missed 1 Amex game so far and that was the Gillingham game as I can't get the the ground in time after work.

Seagull Stew

Jul 30, 2003
Brighton
An old schoolfriend of mine who always posts stuff about his love for Man Utd, suddenly posts photos of his visit to the Amex (Vs Doncaster). I think, that's great, he's converted from the dark side. The next Saturday he posts the following on his facebook wall:

"The greatest day of the year,the start of the premier league ... Like a kid still get excited, bring it on!"

Now THAT is a JCL!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Fantastic to hear about winning back the 'lost' generation of fans, after all, that is what the move to Falmer was all about. It's also noticeable how many more Brighton shirts I see around now - brilliant stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here