Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were David Cameron,would you call an election ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Have to ask and i fully respect members that get fed-up with non Albion,Footy or Sport threads. Yet you wonder whether CMD is thinking about a 'snap' election ? Labour is 'all over the place' the Lib/Dems are in no position to argue, but what do the Voter,s think ? :shrug:

Last edited:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
He can't call an election. This Parliament will be a five year term unless everything goes tits up for the Coalition which given the state of the Labour Party under Miliband I can't happening. But it all depends on the economy...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
you wont see an election until they've got the Boundry Commission review is completed, so that the election can run with the new number of MPs, and equalised consituency populations.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A snap election would be a catastrophe for the Tories at the moment , 8 points behind in the polls and the LibDems forecast to hold on to 7 seats meaning Labour would have a 30-40 seat majority.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I would but then I would have a change of heart and do a U Turn.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Get rid of the trumpets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Well it's true and he cannot even use the excuse I use that he is female!

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
If it wasn't for the coalition agreement for five years - definitely yes.

The public and his back benchers do not think Ed is doing a good job and the other Ed (Balls) is in total denial of the errors of the GB era.

Would almost certainly result in a wipe out of the namby pamby Lib Dems (who are not living in the real world) as the intelligent public would realise that the Public deficit has to be dealt with - like it or not - resulting in a working majority for the Conservatives to do what has to be done - unpopular or not.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Have to ask and i fully respect members that get fed-up with non Albion,Footy or Sport threads. Yet you wonder whether CMD is thinking about a 'snap' election ? Labour is 'all over the place' the Lib/Dems are in no position to argue, but what do the Voter,s think ? :shrug:

No.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Carry on sorting the economy first, clear all the detritus left by the Blair and Brown horror show, then call an election in 2013, get a big majority then go to town sorting the country out right and proper. Too risky for DC to do it just now.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here