Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you had to choose...

Who do you dislike more?

• Total voters

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Pompeyscum-Supporters in the 1970s used to be about 80 years old and attacked young Albion supporters with their walking sticks (I remember this being the case on at least two occasions). Most probably the worst p!sshole of an area and stadium this side of Baghdad.

Scumhampton-So up their own @rses that they seem to have done the footballing equivalent of an anal inversion. Ideas way above their 'small town in the Isle of Wight' station.

TNBA

TTF

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Pompey don't have a smug outspoken **** for a manager, or annoying fairweather fans who don't know what it's like to lose.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Pompey for me... scummy rude fans and the added hatred from my partners family being pompey fans and yet she was born and grew up in sw london... Her dad grew up down there so supported coz of that... Love seeing them lose...

Never had a problem with southampton they seem more normal than the hicks in portsmouth

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Portsmouth without doubt. Most of their fans are selfish, ungrateful fucks anyway, I shall sing a happy song on the day their club disappears.

I only dislike Southampton because their manager is a total douche.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
come on fella, redknapp or popeye? the lesser of two weasels.
Much prefer the ex Scunny physio personally. Redknapp is a total shyster. In fact, I can't say I mind Adkins at all, really.

On the other hand, there is really nothing to like with Portsmouth.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Strangely, this poll was done a couple of months ago and Southampton were clear winners. People are clearly rather flippant.

Has to be Portsmouth for me, though I found Southampton fans particularly nasty/unfriendly at St Marys so they're not far behind now.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Much prefer the ex Scunny physio personally. Redknapp is a total shyster. In fact, I can't say I mind Adkins at all, really.

On the other hand, there is really nothing to like with Portsmouth.

the pompey fan i was talking to on the P&R bus was saying how much of a shithole southampton was...i had to hold back from saying 'f*** off, portsmouth is even worse'

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
With the uselessness of the modern Palace, we need to win a playoff final against Southampton..on penalties, to forge an additional rivalry just in case we leave the Croydon scummers behind in the next couple of seasons.

Saints will be needing a new local rival once Pompey slide out of the league.

I actually have an intense dislike of Pompey and the Saints though.

This is my genuine worry. With pompey likely to be down or out Stains fans plus some of our JCLs may start to see us and them as main rivals. I would prefer stains new rivals to be Reading, a plastic souless club like them that rides their luck for years.

Best to ignore both,pompey will be easier to ignore.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Although you ARE a complete nob-end, I agree that's well ott.
You have given MANY more perfectly good bids for infractions, and that was not one.

I hope you find some comfort in my support, you utter plonker.

Thanks, I love you as well

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I will add my dislike of Stain will continue as most brighton fans seem to think the sun shines out of their arse which just fluffs the egs of the pompous Stains fans.

Lambert has just won the league player of the year.He has scored about 45% of their league goals this season(I dont know about last).

Where are the cries of "One player team" that we got when Zamora was scoring about 30% of our league goals?

Stain position has quite often been inflated by having one good player and a shit ground/pitch. But they are never called on it. Thats why I think they are lucky ***** and thats why I still hate them more.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Never liked portsmouth, shit club and their fans are all wierd. Never seen a normal looking one yet.

Didn't care about southampton until we played them, still don't that much, their manager is a dickhead and some of their fans are really thick, but that's about the extent of my feeling.

Pretty much that.

I will add my dislike of Stain will continue as most brighton fans seem to think the sun shines out of their arse which just fluffs the egs of the pompous Stains fans.

Lambert has just won the league player of the year.He has scored about 45% of their league goals this season(I dont know about last).

Where are the cries of "One player team" that we got when Zamora was scoring about 30% of our league goals?

Stain position has quite often been inflated by having one good player and a shit ground/pitch. But they are never called on it. Thats why I think they are lucky ***** and thats why I still hate them more.

So, by calling THEM a one-man team because we got called it, you are suggesting that such accusations are right on the money?
We are still a one-man team of course, and hopefully no-one will get el-Abd or we'd be in the shit.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4780744 said:
plus I used to idolise Le Tiss as a kid.

In what way?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here