Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If the answer is Crystal Palace, what is the question?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Which team got stuffed 9-0 by liverpool?

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Who are Crippled Alice?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
which team thought they had signed glen murray from brighton today on a free transfer only to realise that he has changed his mind and is off to notts forrest

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
The supporters of which team cheerily remind us that they've been in the top two divisions for the last whatever years whilst carefully avoiding the fact that previous owners had achieved this by cheating and overspending and then going into administration - and then cry 'it wasn't our fault it was the owners'?

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Which ghetto lies between London and Surrey, containing socio-economic classes C2, D & E, financially trapped within this dreary dump?

Extra clue:
Other than thieving, the most popular occupation is "Man with a Van".

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
The EU are preventing people travelling to Switzerland to attend suicide clinics for the terminally ill. There seemed to be no other option that would tip my poorly relative over the edge, until someone suggested that a dose of 90 minutes of Croydon football could finally kill them off, but with no guarantee that they would not have to suffer acute pain and anxiety first. In desperation I have to ask where this opportunity to shuffle off this mortal coil can be found?......

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Worth noting the Goldstone average all games was in the region of 12,600 league only and 10,500 all matches in 1997-

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Be interesting to know the Albion average say 1957 to 1983, so not just including a flash-in-pan success. I think high.

The catchment (Littlehampton to Hastings, to say Horsham to Haywards Heath) contains a massive population, and fed large crowds for most of those 26 years.

Followed by the Bedson-Sizen-Archer-Priestfield-Withdean years, bringing the average way down.

Watch a new average rocket from 2011 onwards.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Be interesting to know the Albion average say 1957 to 1983, so not just including a flash-in-pan success. I think high.

The catchment (Littlehampton to Hastings, to say Horsham to Haywards Heath) contains a massive population, and fed large crowds for most of those 26 years.

Followed by the Bedson-Sizen-Archer-Priestfield-Withdean years, bringing the average way down.

Watch a new average rocket from 2011 onwards.

League average dipped bellow 10,000 only 4 seasons from 1947 to 1986-

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here