Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I take it Albion fans want us (Boro) to beat Burnley on Tuesday?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We are not! The only agreement is that you were wrong.
Give him a break, he's run the marathon, had some drinks, and has admitted he made a little mistake regarding the clarity of his post - ie, being Champions is not in our hands. What more do you need?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Give him a break, he's run the marathon, had some drinks, and has admitted he made a little mistake regarding the clarity of his post - ie, being Champions is not in our hands. What more do you need?

I don't agree that I am a thicko, if that is ok with you!

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Against us a couple of weeks ago Matt Taylor came on with about 20-25 mins to go. His set piece delivery was outstanding, their game plan was long balls through for Gray to chase and force throw-ins and corners, from which they are very strong. They really didn't offer much else. If you get amongst them and press them as we did, they get rattled easily. If your manager is bold I can see you winning by a couple, that'll put you 5 clear of them and they won't make that up in 3 games so you'd be almost there.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What's the betting that cock who refereed the Leicester game today gets 'sent down' for it, and ends up reffing one of the key games. Probably deciding to not book Barton at some vital moment. The championship is treated like a dustbin for out of favour Prem referees who, frankly, should be back in ref school not causing mayhem and distress to clubs at our level :angry:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Ideal scenario is Boro beat Burnley, we beat QPR then both Boro and Burnley drop points in each of their remaining games whilst we win ours. Cue celebratory alcoholic drink fest:drink::cheers::drink::whisky::flypig:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why do people keep saying this? If Burnley beat or draw with Boro then we can overhaul them with a win last game of the season! Why are people so convinced that Boro are unbeatable?
Of course it can be done, we can win all 4 games, but that would certainly be doing it the hard way. Having Burnley drop a shed load of points would make it easier.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Of course it can be done, we can win all 4 games, but that would certainly be doing it the hard way. Having Burnley drop a shed load of points would make it easier.

I can see Burnley picking up 2 draws from their next two games but not dropping any others, that would leave us 2 points ahead going to the final game, assuming we win all our games, we would then still need to beat Boro due to our inferior goal difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here