Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i own you all.......................................

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
seagull in kent. I am not from Watford I just used to live there but theres plenty of birds I can promise you. At least we dont have to worry about some homo trying to rape you in a club......

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
BrightonBird said:
I don't want to know what you own. Sounds too risky. All this talk about seagulls and bumbandits by you is getting me worried. Ever thought of councilling?

I appreciate it must be hard for you trying to find a man in the GAY CAPITAL OF ENGLAND but your sexual frustration is starting to become embarrassing.

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Leyton Orient - the rest home for retired Posh players Greg Heald, Marcus Ebdon and, formerly, Steve Castle.

Do you still play in those God-awful red and white tablecloths?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
f*** off. Steve castle started at LOFC. I hope your chairman goes skint real soon.

If you can't stand the heat....

Tut tut Master Watford - resulting to swearing now. You could have at least used the :censored:

Now I suggest you go back to Orients board, or are you the only one on there?

SeagullinKent

Jul 7, 2003
Orpington
Anyone else remember when we played Borient and they gave us the main stand, cause our away support out numbered the home support. Classic, loyal supporters :lol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
SeagullinKent said:
Anyone else remember when we played Borient and they gave us the main stand, cause our away support out numbered the home support. Classic, loyal supporters :lol:

Yep, shame we got beat really:glare:

Must have taken at least 3,000 to that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here