Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i own you all.......................................

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Another season of pain awaits your sorry lot. THE MIGHTLY LOFC are on the up and we will pass you as you plummet to the conference!

UP THE O'S!

I OWN YOU ALL!!! Muppets!!!!

SeagullinKent

Jul 7, 2003
Orpington
Learn To Stir-fry With a Chinese
Wok, and Make Delicious Stir-fry Recipes
Chinese Stir-fry
Chinese cooking has been popularized by its delicious recipes and also the quick and easy cooking method - stir-fry. Stir-frying allows you cook a variety of tasty recipes within minutes, and this is the reason why stir-frying is so popular.

So what exactly does stir-fry involve? You can pretty much use any type of cooking pot or pan, but of course, a Chinese wok is preferred. Read about why the wok is idea for stir-frying here. You'll also need some type of spatula - a stainless steel one is preferred, unless you're using Teflon coated wok or pan. Then use a wooden or plastic spatula. You can even just use chopsticks to stir-fry, if you're good at it. :)

You also need a decent amount of oil (canola oil is best for stir-frying, find out why here.) With a good stove that can generate lots of heat, you're set to go. Gas stoves are the best, since you have better and quicker control over the fire than electric stoves.

How to Stirfry
Before you even start stir-frying, you have to always keep one thing in mind: speed is the most important when stir-frying. Why? Simply because stir-frying is designed for quick cooking. This not only makes your food taste great (and fresh) it also preserves the color and aroma of the cooking ingredients.

Forget what you 'think' you know about stir-frying, you always have to stir-fry on the highest heat possible. You gotta stir-fry at oil's smoking point! If you love Chinese food and love to stir-fry, then I recommend you visit Quick and Easy Chinese Cooking for a complete source on Chinese cooking - stir-frying included!

So why should you stirfry at oil's smoking point? For the quickest stir-fry possible. Remember speed is of the essence. Follow these few simple steps to the perfect stir-fry every time

Prepare your ingredients ahead of time. That includes washing and chopping them up.
Add a good amount of oil into the wok - 3 to 5 tablespoons recommended.
Turn the heat on highest, and wait until the smoking point.
Add in any spices you have first such as garlic, ginger, or chilies.
Add in your ingredients according to density. Always stir-fry meat first. If you plan on mix frying dense veggies such as broccoli or cauliflower, blanche or parboil these veggies first.
Add in your seasonings such as salt, sugar, hot sauce, etc...
Stir-fry only to the point where the ingredients are just cooked, and NO longer.
Dish up and serve while hot.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What kind of nickname is the O's anyway?

Hmmm, named after the first letter of Orient, very clever.

You should get a real nickname, something like 'The Binners', what do you think?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
what sort of nickname is the 'seaguls' anyway? Theres no such bird as a seagull.

You should get a real nickname, something like 'The Bumbandits', what do you think?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Bumbandits is quite a cool name i think, nice one, is that what your gang is called?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
No its not. I am not a member of a gan. You must have me confused with dwayne.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
BrightonBird said:
The 1st step is admitting you love us. Go on... there cannot be another reason why you are on here. I hear kemp town is especially nice this time of year. Dukes mound.

Kemp town? Dukes Mound? What are you talking about woman? Anyway shouldnt you be knitting or cooking or something?

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
WATFORD O said:
Theres no such bird as a seagull.

What is this then:

oro-seagull-2.jpg

Now I might be mistaken but I think it is a seagull :lolol:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
CAFC, There is no such thing as a seagull. The bird above is a specific breed.

Brighton Bird, Shouldnt you be doing stand up?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If i can't get to Oldham gay pride is where its at.

Bacardi Breezers and bubble guns, can't beat it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Twatty I doubt you even own a bicycle :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here