Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I met Leon Knight Knight Knight

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
after the game as he came out of the players lounge. said hello, shook his hand and then asked the question:

"Do you want to sign for us?"

He immediate response was "YES, definately".

:clap: :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did you tread on him by mistake or said "Don't stand up when I'm talking to you"

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sigull said:
And according to tonights program he has no sponsers:eek:

He is reserved by a certain Albion messageboard.

However, if the massive Always Skint membership fail to raise the required pounds sterling, perhaps NSC could step into the fold...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
u are JOKING!!!

Always Skint over NSC, if this happens Always Skint will be taken down I swear.

f*** ALWAYS SKINT.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
berkshire seagull said:
What a little gem and he rearly is enjoying playing for us and i prey we get him.:clap2: :clap: :clap: :clap: :drink:

Praying would do more good than preying Berks :lolol: :lolol:

I was there as well. And he said "hopefully" when i asked him.

The guy is absolutely tiny. He looks like a schoolboy. Sheer class though. I will honestly be gutted if he signs for QPR and not us. It could be the difference between promotion and staying down.

Fatboy scared him though with his aggressive, monotone "You better sign for us" monkey routine. Well done Fatters, you clown. :jester:

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Sat in front of his agent / brother last night. Overheard him saying Knight would sign for us if we make him a reasonable offer. He hated playing up north apparently. Its a done deal I reckon.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I think I did scare him!!

He's half my size and I'm tiny.

Top bloke.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
jonnyboylennon said:
I was there as well. And he said "hopefully" when i asked him.

The guy is absolutely tiny. He looks like a schoolboy. Sheer class though. I will honestly be gutted if he signs for QPR and not us. It could be the difference between promotion and staying down.

Fatboy scared him though with his aggressive, monotone "You better sign for us" monkey routine. Well done Fatters, you clown. :jester:

funniest poster on NSC by far....:D

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
So now QPR have also agreed terms with Chelsea, Holloway met with Knight this morning and it's up to Leon and his brother / agent to decide where to go. Here's hoping he makes the right choice! I would be so gutted if we lost him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here