Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hulk hogans daughter

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You could do a Nathan Barley and over breakfast tell Hulk that you had just kicked the brown door in and painted it white on the way out.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Billy the Fish said:
Some high standards on this board, would love to see some pics of your gf's they must all be very fit.

but of all the women available on the internet, you choose that!

nice idea about the nutella by the way.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Oooh she's blonde and she isn't wearing many clothes!

Look at her chin for god's sake.

No she isn't hideously ugly but she certainly ain't worth salivating over when all you have to do is go to google images and there are a billion better looking girls out there. Just walking down the street you'll find better looking women.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Richard Whiteley said:

No she isn't hideously ugly but she certainly ain't worth salivating over when all you have to do is go to google images and there are a billion better looking girls out there. Just walking down the street you'll find better looking women.

:clap:
Much agreed

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Richard Whiteley said:

I second that.

Billy the Fish said:

Was thinking last night about ways to make the hulkster go mental and rip his shirt off like in his glory days.
You could stay round one night and for a joke dip your bell-end in nutella then stroll up to him while he's eating breakfast and in your most triumphant voice say "look at this Hulk, i've just got my brown wings" and whip your old boy out covered in shit (nutella).
He'd go mental.

PMSL :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'd like to get her in a half Nelson, slip her a crippler, then go up to the Hulk giving it "Easy, easy" Soccer a.m. style!

:lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Not for me thank you, she has a chin like Desperate Dan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here