Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hulk hogans daughter

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Stumbled accross this beauty on MTV tonight, on a bizzare program called Hogan knows best. Great pair of legs. Although I wouldn't like to break the news to the Hulkster that i'd just had my evil way with his 16 year old daughter. :love:

epa_brooke_hogan_160736a.jpg

P514Brooke.jpg

P527Brooke.jpg

untitled.jpg

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
are you blind?

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
look at the picture of them together right, you know how big Hulk Hogan is right? SHE ISN'T MUCH SMALLER!!!! :ohmy:

and look at his hand, he's actually offering her snatch up to us.

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
She's looks rough as sandpaper in the top two photos.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I'd love to recreate that scene from the Dudley Moore when he shagged Bo Derek to Bolero.

Although I'd shag Brooke Hogan to strains of I am a Real American....

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
programme is quite good, one episode she went out with a guy and hulk threatend to break the guys legs if he hurt her. the guy looked like he'd just bricked himself :lolol:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Some high standards on this board, would love to see some pics of your gf's they must all be very fit.

Was thinking last night about ways to make the hulkster go mental and rip his shirt off like in his glory days.
You could stay round one night and for a joke dip your bell-end in nutella then stroll up to him while he's eating breakfast and in your most triumphant voice say "look at this Hulk, i've just got my brown wings" and whip your old boy out covered in shit (nutella).
He'd go mental.

Billy the Fish said:
Some high standards on this board, would love to see some pics of your gf's they must all be very fit.

Was thinking last night about ways to make the hulkster go mental and rip his shirt off like in his glory days.
You could stay round one night and for a joke dip your bell-end in nutella then stroll up to him while he's eating breakfast and in your most triumphant voice say "look at this Hulk, i've just got my brown wings" and whip your old boy out covered in shit (nutella).
He'd go mental.

I think you should think less. Get a hobby or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here