Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points will Palace get this season?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Not as many as I have on my driving licence

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Now Chamakh seems to be a regular that will rule them out for any further victories
I see them now finishing somewhere in the teens

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
.... and as for staying up, the last two seasons in the premier league you need a minimum of 40 points to stay up?

realistically where would 13 wins ( or required wins and draws ) come from?

40 would have kept them up, but so would 37/39

Prem finish.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Currently £140 up....

Idiot question alert. How does that work? They are currently 28 points under 31, which should put you at £560? (or £60 if you mean you get £20 for every point they get up to 31).

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My original 28 points quote may have to be revised downwards.....I'm thinking 18-20 at the moment.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
They'll end up with 25.

They've probably got about 4 home wins in them, plus a fluky away win, adding in the odd draw it will all add up but they will surely get no where near enough to even avoid finishing 20th, let alone the drop.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
They'll end up with 25.

They've probably got about 4 home wins in them, plus a fluky away win, adding in the odd draw it will all add up but they will surely get no where near enough to even avoid finishing 20th, let alone the drop.

Nah. Can't see them getting 4 wins. They have too much dead wood and lightweights. There is talent like Jedinak (hell go in Jan I reckon) and Bolansie can play too. Chamakn must be the epic fail of the season...dives like a Palace pro but is a coward and lazy ( which is why Arsenal were keen to get rid,among other things) Philips is just too old to play more than 20 minutes in the prem games..can't rely on him this time.

Murray returns in January but won't get the space he got in the championship so will struggle I reckon. I can see discontent building in the squad so any decent players will get out if a decent offer comes in.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Watching them getting promoted over us was awful. They are doing their best to soften the blow, and I'm very grateful.

Watching them getting promoted over us was awful. They are doing their best to soften the blow, and I'm very grateful.

Watching the play off Dvd over and over again is keeping me smiling and out ways the pain im suffering so far I can assure you,Obviously It's hard seeing us doing so badly but having been there in the prem at your expense is something that we'll hold over you even if we lose every game in the prem.

:amex: Theatre of Palace dreams:thumbsup:

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
It's odd, obviously 'that' season really wasn't much fun, but it's brilliant re-watching the playoff semis and final.... Great memories!!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

Ditto, and they seem to be labouring under the mistaken belief that they'll return to the Championship next season as big time Charlie's and walk straight back into the Premiership. This belief completely ignores the psychological devastation they will encounter as this season progresses and they become the laughing stock and whipping boys of the Premiership. They could very well fall straight through the Championship next year - or have to face several seasons of distinct mediocrity (eg Derby) as they come to terms with their humiliation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here