Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How close to completion is the stadium?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
What needs to be completed at the stadium ? The carparks need plenty of work still. Anyone had a look round inside recently? When is handover date?

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
I've heard that the company contracted to do the catering and non-match day activites, eg conference sales, is moving into the north stand offices on 6 June as originally planned. Would imagine that the rest of the club offices would also be occupied at about that time.

To all intents and purposes 31 May is the day. Beyond that, more work will take place on the east stand interior as a result of the susequent decision taken to extend the 1901 club there.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I've heard that the company contracted to do the catering and non-match day activites, eg conference sales, is moving into the north stand offices on 6 June as originally planned. Would imagine that the rest of the club offices would also be occupied at about that time.

To all intents and purposes 31 May is the day. Beyond that, more work will take place on the east stand interior as a result of the susequent decision taken to extend the 1901 club there.

This. The official handover by Buckingham is 31 May. But there will still be loads of jobs to do by other contractors and I'm sure quite a few of them will be working throughout June and into early July. But don't ask me, I'm not an expert.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here