Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how can kenny miller play for scotland before cms

dookieno8

Aug 20, 2012
The manager is shit anyway! He doesn't have a clue what he's doing!

Their team should have been...

McGregor

Hutton - Greer - Caldwell - Wallace

Bridcutt - Adam - Morrison

Forrest- CMS - Naismith

amended

how Greer hasn't even been considered is beyond me, he's far superior to caldwell with and without the ball

Levein as a manager is so negative its unbelievable, the work that Walter smith has done and to a certain extent mcleish has been completely undone by burley and this numpty is shocking, no longer competitive and happy with draws at home against Serbia... Don't expect to win every game but at least take the opportunities as they arise

we will go nowhere with him in charge, but much more suited to a billy Davies style grit team but the SFA will never have a boss that will stand up to them

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I would rather none of our squad played any internationals at all. They offer zero benefit to us and give an opportunity for our best players to get crocked and ruin our season.

Imagine if CMS and Dobbie both played for the Scots and both returned with long term injuries.

Season over in an instant.

Just saying, but when a club like United says that, they get slated.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Levein is a complete joke up here, no-one outside the high walls of the SFA rates him and his track record in club and national management is not very good at all. Witness the 2-8-0 formation away a few years back.
So the new campaign starts with a poor draw against a beatable Serbia. Miller plays for Vancouver now and is so far over the top you would need to be a myopic moron to not notice. Added to the fact that Charlie Adam is playing poorly you see he has no intent to pick on form.
CMS should be a shoe in to the team, as should Steven Fletcher but Levein hasn't the intellect to work out how to patch things up with Fletcher. Greer is a better Scottish central defender than anyone on the park yesterday or indeed any native Scot available in the SPL.

There is also the anti English stance of the SFA. They still believe that the SPL is comparable to the EPL, which it isn't. Indeed I reckon that none of the SPL clubs (including the GUW) would walk Div 1 in England. However, the SFA mindset stays and the inability of Levein to pick players on current form will condemn Scotland to third place at best in the qualification group. Which is pretty sad because they do have the basis of a good team.
Pay peanuts and you get monkeys is a very good adage to use when discussing Levein.
I could quite understand CMS walking w]away form the set up like Fletcher did.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here