Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How annoying was Waddle's pathetic commentary

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
He was shocking in the Wrexham replay too totally supporting them throughout.

Thought he was marginally better in this game.

Only marginally mind you.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
imagesCARKK909.jpg

Very !

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
love it...waddle...barnes harper...all toon or ex...nice bias there lol....do i care nope...radio 5 commentary sounds better having listened to some of it on iplayer...being at the match as much much better

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Bloody twat, wouldn't shut up, I know he's from Newcastle and used to play for them, but the way he was commentating was more like a supporter than anything else. Get him off!!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Sounds like the mulleted Northern twat surpassed himself...

He's done well to so swiftly oust Jonathan Pearce's effort from Tuesday night ("Palace and their wonderful fans, after all they've been through, I'm a complete ****" etc) as the most biased and annoying commentary of all time.

That surprises me because JP lives in Hassocks and I'd always thought him reasonably pro-Albion.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Fortunately we had the sound turned down in the (noisy) pub I was watching in in St Helens so I missed all that although I did notice that John Barnes appeared to have enjoyed himself at the pie stall. Tell you what though, that half time talk ESPN do with a table at the side of the pitch instead of in the studio looks a bit twattish IMHO.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Fortunately we had the sound turned down in the (noisy) pub I was watching in in St Helens so I missed all that although I did notice that John Barnes appeared to have enjoyed himself at the pie stall. Tell you what though, that half time talk ESPN do with a table at the side of the pitch instead of in the studio looks a bit twattish IMHO.

loved it...it only seemed to rain at halftime..just as they set it up..and finished as 2nd half started :)

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Twaddle was absolutely cringeworthy. Not once did he give Brighton the credit that we were due. Made John Barnes contribution sound like David Attenborough!
ESPN surely have to look at the nonsense bias that Twaddle gave us. He's still sore from the previous FA cup defeat, after all these years. Fud!

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here