Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holes between toilet cubicles

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Why do these bloody things seem to be the rule rather than the exception? Pretty much every public toilet has these ghastley holes for prevs to sit and stare through. *Shudder* I mean do they sit there with a mini drill, boring a way through to the nest cubicle?

Are they as common in ladies toilets as they are in mens?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
:lolol: when i was a teen i went for a shite in the butts centre in reading and i felt something was wrong funny enough and then i realised that 2 geezers was watching one on each side and went loopy before leaving bloody cu-ts. :nono: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Cheshire Dolphin said:
Why do these bloody things seem to be the rule rather than the exception? Pretty much every public toilet has these ghastley holes for prevs to sit and stare through. *Shudder* I mean do they sit there with a mini drill, boring a way through to the nest cubicle?

Are they as common in ladies toilets as they are in mens?

Maybe you should use the public toilets that we all use instead of useing toilets where dirty old men hang out in. Just a thought.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
This evening's English lesson.

When adding the suffix 'ing' onto the end of a word, always remember: if that word ends in the letter ‘e’ we always lose that ‘e’ before adding on ‘ing’.

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
Cheshire Dolphin said:
This evening's English lesson.

When adding the suffix 'ing' onto the end of a word, always remember: if that word ends in the letter ‘e’ we always lose that ‘e’ before adding on ‘ing’.

So when I was going down on 'er in doors does that mean I had a goe?:laugh:

tainan

Jul 5, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
:lolol: when i was a teen i went for a shite in the butts centre in reading and i felt something was wrong funny enough and then i realised that 2 geezers was watching one on each side and went loopy before leaving bloody cu-ts. :nono: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Next time piss in their eyes.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
berkshire seagull said:

If I caught someone doing that to me, I would beat the living shite out of them, I'm not a violent person but there are limits.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you think people are using those holes purely for looking through, think again.

I forget what the technical term is for that particular activity. Which is probably a good thing.

:safeway

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And no, they aren't common in ladies toilets.

But then us ladies don't generally tend to go around sticking their crown jewels through toilet walls trying to persuade strangers to....well, you get the picture.

:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Being young it can be quiet a shock and spur of the moment,so just booted at both doors and got the security guard,but they fled which is no surprise.:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here