Jul 5, 2003
t3-arnold-truck_med.jpg

jimmy hill's chin

Jul 5, 2003
1/8/2003

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Saw it last week in San Francisco. Not bad but a bit silly in parts, with Arnie putting on stupid sunglasses instead of his normal shades. Was not as well done as the previous two. Characters, the human ones, are not as good as before. Overall a good film with fab effects but story is missing in parts. 6 out of 10.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Think I'll give this one a miss, Loved the first two but this one is a blatant cash in.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Hollywood doesn't know when to stop sometimes. Without James Cameron at the helm it was never gonna be as good. Its Arnie's last big pay day and that's it.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
bollox to all of you...this is the best film this summer, f***ing brilliant special effects, reasonable script, well worth seeing.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I didn't like either of the first two films, Arnie just pisses me off with his acting and stoopid voice. f***ing cheesy nonsense IMHO.

Last Action Hero was his best film.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
The only reviews of it I have heard is....not as good as the first two and things like that.

stretch

Jul 15, 2003
Nowhere near as good as the previous two. Human Kills 0 ???? It's not supposed to be the A-Team and only a 12 rating ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here