Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hereford Fans Coming To Brighton?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have been to places even worse than Croydon, passed through a town Called Juliaca in Peru, very near lake Titicaca, was very glad that I didn't live there, it made the pictures we saw of Kabul just after the Taliban left look civilised.

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
bhaexpress said:
Actually they should stop in Crawley. It's a haven for lowlifes so they should feel quite at home.

I presume you exclude the many albion fans in Crawley !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sigull said:
I presume you exclude the many albion fans in Crawley !

Yes, but I used to live in Horley and have a less than brilliant opinion of many of the Crawley inhabitants as they are basically reject cockneys.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Frankly if you want to talk about less than salubrious places I should mention where my wife is domiciled and where I am headed for, Rossville in Georgia USA.

Like so many 'cities' (it's really a town by our standards) in the US there's frankly bugger all to see and do but there are plenty of drugs. Situation is made worse by the fact that each 'city' has it's own police force and they are vrtually autonomous and can thus make there own rules. I have never come across so many disfunctional families and yet, according to many Yanks it's the greatest country in the world. It's a pity that the US education system is so poor as if it were better it might make some of them look past their city limits.

I'm hoping to Mrs BHA will at least move to Tennessee which seems a bit more civilised.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here