Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hereford Fans Coming To Brighton?

It's funny the way they will be proud to wear the shirt in Brighton. It's like us being proud to wear the stripes in Croydon after the 5-0. By all means gloat after a victory - me in my Bristol office anyone? But gloating after we knocked them out the league. That's an interesting concept.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Actually they should stop in Crawley. It's a haven for lowlifes so they should feel quite at home.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
We should be careful accusing other towns of being "havens for lowlives" Our title as junkie capital of the UK kind of let's us down on that front.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
junkie capital and Gay capital?

we havn't much going for us have we?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Voroshilov said:
We should be careful accusing other towns of being "havens for lowlives" Our title as junkie capital of the UK kind of let's us down on that front.

That's because we've got the best SMACK!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
dave the gaffer said:
junkie capital and Gay capital?

we havn't much going for us have we?

Hey, it could be worse.

My (middle class) suburb of Dublin has the highest rates of homosexuality, sexually transmitted diseases, cannibis usage and MDMA usage in Ireland.

It also has the Catholic Church in Irelands HQ.... Draw what you want from that.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Voroshilov said:

We're not the junkie capital of the UK. Edinburgh has more drug users per capita - we're second.

Not nearly so shameful then.:)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
MYOB said:
Hey, it could be worse.

My (middle class) suburb of Dublin has the highest rates of homosexuality, cannibis usage and MDMA usage in Ireland.

Nothing wrong with any of those things. At all.

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
Gwylan said:
We're not the junkie capital of the UK. Edinburgh has more drug users per capita - we're second.

Not nearly so shameful then.:)

Right we need to sort this out, second just isnt good enough. I want MORE pale faced addicts in london road, MORE dodgy peasant drug dealers outside secondry schools and MORE dingy squats, THATS the real brighton - who do i write to at the council?
signed
Finbar of Hove

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
The Wookiee said:
They once were allowed to play in the Welsh Cup.

They're WELSH and they know they are!!!

Yep just like Carlise are Scotish

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Richie Morris said:
I know for a fact that Hull has a far worse drug problem ,especially with heroin.

How do you know that for a FACT.

Surely the FACTS are in the statistics?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here