in or out

• Henderson in

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • Henderson out

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
His knock on for Knights winner was very important. We wouldnt have won if he hadnt have been there. Looks quite good imo.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Thought he looked ordinary, but a handful. A poor man's Emile Heskey in fact. The bottom line is that he pulls defenders out of position and creates chances for more talented colleagues. That's his job and without him or a similar player, I suspect that Knight will go off the boil.

When he goes, Coppell will just have to bring in another lanky streak of piss. Hopefully another effective one and not a Damian Hilton copy.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Simster said:
A poor man's Emile Heskey in fact.

The very definition of penniless destitution.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I've only see him play one game, but he didn't look out of place, although admittedly not spectacular. He needs a couple of games to settle in before we start judging him.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
according to the anus, he wants to stay for a while and seemed to be suggesting he wants to come here el permanento!!!

Interesting....

I was quite impressed with him...the shot on the turn that the keeper saved near the end of the QPR game wa sexcellent.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
His height is useful and as Simster says if he can draw defenders away to let little Leon in, then he will be an assett.

Having said that McPhee is also tall.

Henderson can also score from 25 yds out according to Reading fans I know. I'd love to see one of those

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Didn’t do great last Monday, but it is far too early to read much into that so early into the season and with him only moving here just before the season started.

Hopefully time will tell and he will prove a useful player. Good to see that he would not be adverse to joining us permanently either.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Just the right sort of partner for Leon... extend the loan or sign him up permanently...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here