Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heartbeat

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Anyone wishing to sign a petition to have this sh*t permanently removed from television state interest below.
It will also ensure that any reference (and repeats) of the above are permanently removed from our society....................

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Having drived round the yorkshire dales and seen people still living a la heartbeat I will gladly sign it if only to stop these people thinking that living like this is acceptable..still..the scouse barmaid..you would!;)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
heartbeat! arrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
If you don't like it, don't watch it, simple as that. There are plenty of other channels!

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Heartbeat kept me sane last summer while I was job hunting.

Oh, how the daily antics of Greengrass used to make me chuckle as I sifted through yet another day's job ads. 2pm, Granada Plus - you wouldn't find me anywhere else. Cup of tea, bag of crisps, choccy biscuits.

TV heaven. :clap:

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
i dont mind heartbeat, its a bit of light entertainment for old fogies, what would they watch on a sunday night with a cup of tea and a biscuit if it wasnt for heartbeat?? it will make them feel young again!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Fran Hagarty said:
If you don't like it, don't watch it, simple as that. There are plenty of other channels!
I know, but I cant legislate for trailers tho !!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Always makes me laugh when someone comes up from the south and i always a suave, flash, well dressed person who everyone takes an imediate dislike to.

The Mods vs Rockers one was good.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The area is beautiful and the North York Moor Railway well worth a visit.

If any of you are staying over in Middlesbrough until the Hartlepool game head down to Whitby.

You can get a local train to Grosmont at the head of the line. Pay a day fare which means you can get on and off wherever you wish between there and Pickering.

The station for the Heartbeat village is Goathland.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Heartbeat - the most dull, boring and depressing programme on the box bar none. Not least because its on Sunday night, signalling the end of the weekend, and reminding all and sundry that the working week is once again imminent.

Grim.

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
Aberdeen Seagull said:
Anyone wishing to sign a petition to have this sh*t permanently removed from television state interest below.
It will also ensure that any reference (and repeats) of the above are permanently removed from our society....................

Ab. s/gull... I guess you'll be changing your avatar (greengrass) then:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Aberdeen Seagull said:

My nephew loves Heartbeat. He's 7. I think that says it all!

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
If you don't like watching Heartbeat, move to Midsomer.
Within a couple of weeks, you'll be murdered and won't have to worry anymore. Problem solved!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I used to think Heartbeat was set in the prestent day just opp north, stoopid i know but i was very surprised to learn that it was set in the fifties

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here