Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heads up - new PARTRIDGE tomorrow...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If this was on at 9pm tonight, I would be GENUINELY torn.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
What the f*** is tis doing on Sky Atlantic?

Apart from being stingy in keeping Alan away from his core BBC audience I don't get what this is doing on a channel devoted to American imports

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
At the risk of committing some form of NSC blasphemy, am I the only one who finds Alan Partridge a wee bit past his sell-by date at this stage?

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
What the f*** is tis doing on Sky Atlantic?

Apart from being stingy in keeping Alan away from his core BBC audience I don't get what this is doing on a channel devoted to American imports

Because its one of the only Sky only Channels I would expect.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
At the risk of committing some form of NSC blasphemy, am I the only one who finds Alan Partridge a wee bit past his sell-by date at this stage?

No. No you're not. I've never found him that funny tbh. But then I must be some kind of weirdo apparently, because I don't find Ricky Gervais remotely funny either.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Needless to say: I had the last laugh.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

Aha

I thought someone would say something like that. No , still quality and a tele cringe. Remember the Castrol GTX black top at the BBC executive's funeral? still so funny each time I see it.

TNBA

TTF

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Having read his book recently, I can happily confirm that it still makes me laugh.

I downloaded the audio version, as read by the man himself, to listen to when I go out running. On the plus side, it is brilliant for distracting me from the boredom of running.

On the other hand, I do get some funny looks as I run around Mid Sussex alone, laughing to myself.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Having read his book recently, I can happily confirm that it still makes me laugh.

I downloaded the audio version, as read by the man himself, to listen to when I go out running. On the plus side, it is brilliant for distracting me from the boredom of running.

On the other hand, I do get some funny looks as I run around Mid Sussex alone, laughing to myself.

This is me except with Gervais podcasts & on Brighton sea front.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't actually have Sky Atlantic though, so I'm going to just have to read what you lot write about it in the morning, and laugh at that instead :cry:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No. No you're not. I've never found him that funny tbh. But then I must be some kind of weirdo apparently, because I don't find Ricky Gervais remotely funny either.

Then I'm weird as well because I totally agree with you, I'll add Jimmy Wan Carr to that list

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I hope I'm wrong but I've got a horrible feeling the best line of the series is going to be the stick one from the advert they are showing in pretty much every ad break on any sky channel.

His last live tour was dreadful, the trip was very hit and miss and the last Partridge stuff he did on youtube was pretty ordinary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here